CFANS In-Person Field Safety Training
- Recommended for anyone performing field work
- Includes information on emergency procedures, heat illness, vectorborne disease, weather/lightning, injury reporting, and more.
First Aid Training
- For work in remote areas, it is strongly recommended that at least one member of your group has current first aid training.
- Wilderness first aid training
- First aid/CPR training
Other Training Considerations (courses and resources available upon request)
- Fall protection
- Hazardous materials shipping